Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A new approach

I have found that whenever I realize that my life going in a direction that I truly am dissatisfied with(which is chronic problem), my typical response is to declare a reaffirmation of purpose(how overblown!) and to announce a new philosophy of living-and-being(how naïve!) as my solution. I am utterly ineffectual when it comes to putting these ideas into practice. Empty words, empty words. Yuck. Right now, I am undergoing the worst financial difficulties I have yet to experience. I am on the edge of being totally screwed. Now would be the time to hunker down, and commit to a regimen of frugality and hard work to get back on my feet. Right?
Wrong. I am throwing common sense and caution to the wind. Time to think outside the bun.
Full speed ahead. See you at my early grave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

motherfucking awesomely put. How did I miss this post for a whole month?